So easy and yet so delicious. Overnight oats - cold-prepared oatmeal that you make the night before - can be made in countless ways and never gets boring. So, don't hesitate to adjust the recipe to your taste!
What do you need?
- 30 g oats
- 10 g Killerbody Vegan Protein Vanilla
- 5 g flaxseed
- Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 15 blueberries
- 6 raspberries (optional)
- Combine the oats, protein powder, and flaxseed with almond milk, chopped walnuts, and optionally, cinnamon in a tall glass or bowl. Refrigerate overnight.
- Stir well the next morning. Garnish with blueberries and optionally, raspberries.