Perfect for lunch or dinner and full of flavor. This veg(an) chicken salad from Killerbody Lifestyle is rich in protein but low in carbohydrates. Delicious and light for any time of the day.
What do you need?
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil (about 5 g) for frying
- 175 g plant-based chicken pieces
- 8 leaves of little gem lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cucumber
- 50 g radishes
- 100 g brown lentils (drained weight)
- 1 handful (or more) of various types of sprouts
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil (about 10 g)
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the plant-based chicken pieces until they are golden brown and thoroughly heated.
- Divide the lettuce over two deep plates or bowls.
- Peel the avocado, remove the pit, and cut it into strips.
- Halve the cucumber lengthwise and remove the seeds with a teaspoon. Cut the flesh into pieces and slice the radishes thinly.
- Make the dressing by mixing the lemon juice with the mustard and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the lentils. Distribute the sliced avocado, cucumber, radishes, lentils, and sprouts over the lettuce and drizzle with the dressing. Finally, add the fried plant-based chicken pieces.