An absolute favorite of Fajah's that she loves to serve (and often does). This spinach salad with garlic shrimp is very suitable if you are on a diet. This dish contains less than 200 kcal, plenty of protein to help with weight loss, and few carbohydrates.
What do you need?
- 12 raw, peeled tiger shrimp (thawed)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (about 10 g), for frying
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 100 g baby spinach
- Lime slices, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (392 °F).
- Place the shrimp in an oven dish. Drizzle with half of the olive oil, squeeze the garlic over it, and stir. Sprinkle with sea salt and bake the shrimp for about 15 minutes in the oven until they turn pink and are cooked through.
- Mix the olive oil with the lime juice and sea salt, and toss it with the spinach. Arrange the shrimp on top of the spinach salad, sprinkle with coarse sea salt, and serve with some lime slices.